Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls with Vanilla Frosting
Cinnamon rolls are a great treat at breakfast or tea time. You can whip them up very quickly with this easy recipe.
- In a small bowl, put in the sugar, Cinnamon Spice Drops® and butter and mix well. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350°F/gas 4.
- Open out the chilled pastry on a flat surface and spread the filling on the pastry, evenly.
- Start rolling up the pastry from the two short sides, simultaneously, until they meet in the middle like a scroll.
- Cut the roll into 16 slices. Pinch the ‘v’ part of the cut pieces to given them a heart shape.
- Place onto a lined or greased baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the pastry turns golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Then add the icing sugar and Vanilla Spice Drops® and beat until smooth. Drizzle over or use a piping bag to decorate the baked hearts.
- Dust over with some cocoa powder.
- These are best eaten on the day they are baked. If you wish to enjoy them the next day, warm them in the microwave for 20 seconds or so.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Original price $12.00 - Original price $12.00Original price$12.00$12.00 - $12.00Current price $12.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. One gold star winner Great Taste Award – 2017 DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best res...View full detailsOriginal price $12.00 - Original price $12.00Original price$12.00$12.00 - $12.00Current price $12.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now