Easy Vegan Pancakes
- 150g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 8-12 drops of Vanilla Spice Drops
- 200ml plant-based milk
- 1/2 vegetable oil for cooking
- Toppings of your choice (bananas, strawberries, blueberries, maple syrup, vegan chocolate chips, plant-based yogurt, etc)
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, sugar, Vanilla Spice Drops and a pinch of salt in a bowl with a whisk until mixed. Slowly pour in the milk until you get a smooth, thick batter.
- Heat a little of the oil in a non stick frying pan over a medium-low heat, and add 2 tbsp batter into the pan at a time to make small, round pancakes.
- Cook for 3-4 mins until the edges are set, and bubbles are appearing on the surface. Flip the pancakes over and cook for another 2-3 mins until golden on both sides and cooked through. Keep warm in a low oven while you cook the remaining pancakes.
- Serve stacked with toppings of your choice and enjoy.
Original price $12.00 - Original price $12.00Original price$12.00$12.00 - $12.00Current price $12.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. One gold star winner Great Taste Award – 2017 DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best res...View full detailsOriginal price $12.00 - Original price $12.00Original price$12.00$12.00 - $12.00Current price $12.00
Original price $104.00 - Original price $104.00Original price$104.00$104.00 - $104.00Current price $104.00Low stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USEFor best results use in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the contain...View full detailsOriginal price $104.00 - Original price $104.00Original price$104.00$104.00 - $104.00Current price $104.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now