Pan Fried Salmon Fillets Infused With Mulling Spices
Spice Drops® are ideal for creating quick and easy marinades. The fennel in the Mulling Spice Drops® beautifully enhances the flavour of the fish.
- 2 salmon fillets (150g each), skin on
- 4 drops Mulling Spices Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Pepper Spice Drops®
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 inch piece ginger, sliced thinly
- Place the salmon fillets with the skin on a plate suitable for marinating.
- Mix the Spice Drops® with half of the lemon juice in a small jug or ramekin.
- With clean hands, rub the marinade lightly on both sides of the fillets. Then rub the salt on to the fillets.
- Cover the plate and put the salmon in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add the oil to a frying pan on low flame. Sauté the garlic and ginger slices.
- Place the marinated fillets, skin side down, into the pan. Fry for 3 minutes until crisp. Flip the fillets over, lower the heat and cook for 3 minutes more until the skin is crispy and brown.
- Serve warm with the remaining lemon juice.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation ...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Original price $33.00 - Original price $33.00Original price$33.00$33.00 - $33.00Current price $33.00Out of stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE For best results use in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the contain...View full detailsOriginal price $33.00 - Original price $33.00Original price$33.00$33.00 - $33.00Current price $33.00Sold out
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now