Seasoned Butter or Mayonnaise
Garlic and other kinds of seasoned butter, can be added to your store just by adding a few drops of your chosen spice or herb. Use this to make garlic bread or just to add a punch to your favourite sandwich.
- 125g butter or spreadable butter or 125ml
- 8 - 10 Spice Drops®.
- In a medium-sized bowl add either 125g butter or spreadable butter or 125ml mayonnaise.
- Add 8 - 10 Spice Drops®.
- Using a hand mixer, blend until well incorporated.
- If you prefer a stronger taste, add more Spice Drops® accordingly.
- Transfer the seasoned butter or mayonnaise to a lidded container and store in the fridge until required. Use within 3 weeks.
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now