Butternut Squash And Sweet Potato Soup
A healthy and hearty soup with the lovely flavours of mace and cinnamon.
- 175g butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 175g sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 750ml chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- 2 drops Mace Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Cinnamon Spice Drops®
- 4 tsp single cream
- Ground black pepper and pumpkin seeds, to season
- Place the butternut squash and sweet potato in a saucepan and pour in the stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Add the Mace and Cinnamon Spice Drops®.
- Puree the soup using a hand blender.
- Pour the soup into a bowl. To decorate, make swirls with the single cream. Garnish with ground pepper and pumpkin seeds to add a bit of crunch.
Original price $33.00 - Original price $33.00Original price$33.00$33.00 - $33.00Current price $33.00Low stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE For best results use in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the contain...View full detailsOriginal price $33.00 - Original price $33.00Original price$33.00$33.00 - $33.00Current price $33.00
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now