Prep time: 10 Minutes
- 4 drops Red Chilli Spice Drops®
- 1 tsp sugar syrup
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 drops Paprika Spice Drops®
- 60ml vodka
- 60ml Dark chocolate liqueur
- 2-4 tbsp sweetened whipped cream
- One small Thai chilli pepper, for garnish
- Mix 1 drop of Chilli Spice Drops® in sugar syrup to wet the rim of the glass.
- Mix cocoa powder and paprika on a flat plate, and rim a chilled martini glass with it.
- In a shaker add the vodka, 3 drops Chilli Spice Drops® and the chocolate liqueur. Shake and pour the mixture into the prepared glass.
- Top it off with the dollops of whipping cream and garnish by floating the chili pepper on top of the cream.
Gouri Kubair 0 Comments
A fresh twist on the classic chocolate strawberry made with Holy Lama Spice Drops and Nibble Simply.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar to a pale, thick, glossy paste, then set asid...
1) Butter four small ramekins or individual pudding moulds. 2) Mix together the golden syrup and...
Place the milk and cream in a large saucepan and set over a medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer,...
1) For the fruit, heat the sugar in a frying pan and allow to melt into a light caramel. Add the...
Chop the cucumber and potato into chunks. Slice the spring onions (including the green part). ...
In a wide pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until golden brown. St...
Add 1 tbsp of the oil into a pan and heat. Tip in the paneer and sauté on low heat. Remove...