Prep time: 15 Minutes
- A small bunch of fresh green parsley, washed
- 2 tsp English or French mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- A few mint leaves, washed
- 5 drops Pepper Spice Drops®
- 5 drops Garlic Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Red Chilli Spice Drops®
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 500g fat-free yogurt
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Place the mustard and vinegar in a large glass jar and shake until well blended.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and shake to blend or mix everything with a hand blender until the dressing turns a fresh green colour.
- Drizzle it on Feta cheese, tomatoes and mixed green leaves for a refreshing salad.
Gouri Kubair 0 Comments
A fresh twist on the classic chocolate strawberry made with Holy Lama Spice Drops and Nibble Simply.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar to a pale, thick, glossy paste, then set asid...
1) Butter four small ramekins or individual pudding moulds. 2) Mix together the golden syrup and...
Place the milk and cream in a large saucepan and set over a medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer,...
1) For the fruit, heat the sugar in a frying pan and allow to melt into a light caramel. Add the...
Chop the cucumber and potato into chunks. Slice the spring onions (including the green part). ...
In a wide pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until golden brown. St...
Add 1 tbsp of the oil into a pan and heat. Tip in the paneer and sauté on low heat. Remove...