Vermicelli Kheer (Vermicelli Pudding)
This is a traditional Indian pudding made during special and auspicious occasions. The saffron, cardamom and nutmeg give it a beautiful flavour and will remind you of India.
- 1 tbsp ghee or unsalted butter
- 2 -3 nests rice vermicelli noodles, broken into small pieces
- 1 litre semi-skimmed milk
- 1/2 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 6 drops Cardamom Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Saffron Milk Masala Spice Drops®
- Almond and pistachio flakes
6 drops Cardamom Spice Drops®
4 drops Saffron Milk Masala Spice Drops®
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add the broken vermicelli and sauté till it turns golden brown.
- Pour in the milk and cook the vermicelli, stirring continuously till the milk starts to boil. Reduce the heat.
- Once the vermicelli becomes soft add the condensed milk and cook on low heat for 10 minutes, continuously stirring the mixture.
- Turn off the heat and add the Spice Drops®. Mix well. If the kheer seems too thick, add a bit of milk
- Garnish with the almond and pistachio flakes and serve.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation o...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Original price $20.00 - Original price $20.00Original price$20.00$20.00 - $20.00Current price $20.00In stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the conta...View full detailsOriginal price $20.00 - Original price $20.00Original price$20.00$20.00 - $20.00Current price $20.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now