Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Curry leaves
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- Cumin Spice Drops®
- Grated vegan cheddar cheese
- Stir fry a few curry leaves, some garlic, and ginger.
- Add 1 carrot and 1 small potato both finely cubed.
- After 5 minutes, add cumin spice drops, turmeric, and salt.
- Once the potato is nearly cooked, add the cooked pasta and finely grated cheddar.
Gouri Kubair 0 Comments
A fresh twist on the classic chocolate strawberry made with Holy Lama Spice Drops and Nibble Simply.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar to a pale, thick, glossy paste, then set asid...
1) Butter four small ramekins or individual pudding moulds. 2) Mix together the golden syrup and...
Place the milk and cream in a large saucepan and set over a medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer,...
1) For the fruit, heat the sugar in a frying pan and allow to melt into a light caramel. Add the...
Chop the cucumber and potato into chunks. Slice the spring onions (including the green part). ...
In a wide pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until golden brown. St...
Add 1 tbsp of the oil into a pan and heat. Tip in the paneer and sauté on low heat. Remove...