Vegan Fritters Recipe using Tikka Masala Spice Drops.
- 5 tbsp gram flour
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Vegan feta cheese
- Red spring onions
- Cavero Nero
- Fresh parsley
- Vegan gouda cheese
- Roasted squash
- Nutritional yeast
- Chilli flakes
- Tikka Masala Spice Drops®
- Make a base using 5tbs gram flour, ½ cup filtered water, and a pinch of salt and pepper. This mixture makes 5 fritters.
- Add the base to the following mixes:
- Cooked beetroot cubes, vegan feta cheese, red spring onions, and Tikka Masala Spice Drops®. This mix makes the first fritter.
- Cavero Nero, spinach, fresh parsley, and gouda grated cheese. This mix makes the second fritter.
- Fresh sweetcorn, roasted squash, nutritional yeast, chili flakes, spring onions, and fresh parsley. This mix makes the third fritter.
- Fry the mixes in a pan with little oil. If you would like a thin fritter, add more water into the mix. If you would like a thick fritter place 2 heaped tablespoons of mixture in a scone cutter. Enjoy!
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now