Vanilla Grove by @emma_sobersonic
Mocktail recipe by @emma_sobersonic for our Mocktail Masters contest. Try it for yourself at home!
- 50ml Seedlip Grove 42
- 20ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 10ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Orange zest & peel for garnish
- 5ml thick cut Seville marmalade
- 1/2 a stalk of lemongrass
- 3 drops of Vanilla Spice Drops
- 60ml Ginger ale to top.
- Split lemongrass spear lengthwise, shape to a point & set aside.
- Place the discarded pieces (of lemongrass) into a shaker along with the rest of the ingredients (apart from the ginger ale) & shake well with ice.
- Pour into a tumbler over a large cube of ice.
- Top up with the ginger ale (60ml approx)
- Use your lemongrass spear as a sustainable swizzle stick to mix the drink and leave in situ.
Original price $11.00 - Original price $11.00Original price$11.00$11.00 - $11.00Current price $11.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. One gold star winner Great Taste Award – 2017 DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best res...View full detailsOriginal price $11.00 - Original price $11.00Original price$11.00$11.00 - $11.00Current price $11.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now