Turkish Delight Martini
This is a delightful cocktail which marries up rose, strawberry and raspberry just perfectly, giving you a liquid Turkish delight sensation.
- 30ml strawberry and raspberry cordial
- 50ml vodka (use soda water for virgin martini)
- Crushed ice
- Caster sugar to taste
- 1 drop Rose Spice Drops®
- 1 drop Vanilla Spice Drops®
- 1 small strawberry, 1 raspberry and a sprig of fresh mint for garnishing
- Apart from the garnishes, add all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake it for about a minute until the sugar appears dissolved.
- Strain into your martini glasses.
- Spear the raspberry, mint and strawberry on a tooth pick and drop it into the martini for garnishing.
- Add a little cocktail umbrella for decoration.
Original price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00In stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the co...View full detailsOriginal price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00
Original price $12.00 - Original price $12.00Original price$12.00$12.00 - $12.00Current price $12.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. One gold star winner Great Taste Award – 2017 DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best res...View full detailsOriginal price $12.00 - Original price $12.00Original price$12.00$12.00 - $12.00Current price $12.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now