Prep time: 10 Minutes
- 2 to 3 grape tomatoes
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 drop Mint Spice Drops®
- Ice cubes
- 60ml tequila
- Sparkling water
- 2 grape tomatoes, a sprig of mint and slice of lime, for garnish
- Muddle together the tomatoes, lemon and lime juices, and salt.
- Pour in the agave syrup, Spice Drops® and tequila. Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour into an ice-filled short glass. Top off with sparkling water. Garnish with mint leaves, and a few grape tomatoes on a toothpick. Enjoy!
Gouri Kubair 0 Comments
A fresh twist on the classic chocolate strawberry made with Holy Lama Spice Drops and Nibble Simply.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar to a pale, thick, glossy paste, then set asid...
1) Butter four small ramekins or individual pudding moulds. 2) Mix together the golden syrup and...
Place the milk and cream in a large saucepan and set over a medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer,...
1) For the fruit, heat the sugar in a frying pan and allow to melt into a light caramel. Add the...
Chop the cucumber and potato into chunks. Slice the spring onions (including the green part). ...
In a wide pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until golden brown. St...
Add 1 tbsp of the oil into a pan and heat. Tip in the paneer and sauté on low heat. Remove...