Summer Fruit Eton Mess
Although we call it a summer fruit Eton mess, you could add winter berries and make it a winter berry Eton mess. There are just so many variations you can create with the Spice Drops®.
- 100g fresh raspberries
- 100g strawberries, washed, hulled and cut into quarters or sliced.
- 100g blackcurrants
- 50g cherries, halved and stones removed
- 40ml Kirsch or another fruit brandy
- 4 drops Vanilla Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Saffron Spice Drops®
- 30g icing or confectioner’s sugar
- 2 drops Rose Spice Drops®
- Mix the prepared fruit in a bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix the brandy and Vanilla Spice Drops® and Saffron Spice Drops® and add to the prepared fruits. Leave to marinate for an hour.
- Take the cream in a bowl and add the icing sugar and Rose Spice Drops® to it. Whip this mixture until it starts to form soft peaks.
- Just before serving, fold in the meringue pieces and then the fruit into the cream.
- Fold it gently so the fruit juices form gentle ribbons in the cream.
- Serve in a bowl, garnishing with fresh berries.
Original price $11.00 - Original price $11.00Original price$11.00$11.00 - $11.00Current price $11.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. One gold star winner Great Taste Award – 2017 DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best res...View full detailsOriginal price $11.00 - Original price $11.00Original price$11.00$11.00 - $11.00Current price $11.00
Original price $20.00 - Original price $20.00Original price$20.00$20.00 - $20.00Current price $20.00In stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the conta...View full detailsOriginal price $20.00 - Original price $20.00Original price$20.00$20.00 - $20.00Current price $20.00
Original price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00In stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the co...View full detailsOriginal price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now