Spiced Overnight Oats (Syn Counted)
This is a very healthy breakfast or you can enjoy it as a snack. Syn free when using oats as part of your HEXB allowance.
- 40gms porridge oats
- 3-4 tablespoons fat free plain yogurt (or more if you prefer)
- 1-2 Drops of Cinnamon Spice Drops®
- 1 tsp sweetener (optional)
- 1 small carrot, finely grated
- 1 chopped apple
- A handful of washed blueberries
1-2 Drops of Cinnamon Spice Drops®
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, yogurt, Spice Drops® and Sweetener, if using.
- Mix the carrot with the oats.
- In a Mason jar, layer the oats and chopped apple.
- Refrigerate and eat as a breakfast or snack.
- Cook the oats, the traditional way, in a pot or a microwave using milk from your HEXA allowance together with the shredded carrot and add the Spice Drops® once cooked. Top with crunchy apple slices for a warm breakfast.
Omit the carrots and add slices of banana and replace the Cinnamon with Nutmeg or Vanilla Spice Drops®.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now