Spiced Apple Cocktail
This is an all round rum cocktail with cinnamon adding an extra lift to the whole theme. It’s just like Christmas in a cup.
- 45ml spiced rum
- 100ml apple juice
- 2 dashes amaretto
- 1 drop of Cinnamon Spice Drops® (optional if you want a light cinnamon flavour)
- Ice cubes
For the decoration
- 1 tsp sugar, large granulated would work best
- 1 drop Cinnamon Spice Drops®
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- Apple slices, to garnish
- To decorate the cocktail glass, rub the rim of the glass with the agave syrup.
- Combine the Spice Drops® and sugar on a plate and roll the rim of the glass in the sugar mixture.
- Combine the spiced rum, apple juice, amaretto and 1 drop of the Cinnamon Spice Drops® and the remaining sugar mixture, in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into the prepared cocktail glass. Garnish with the apple slices.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now