Rose and Cardamom Biscuits
Cool and calming flavours of rose and cardamom make these biscuits popular with kids and adults alike.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170C fan /375°F/gas 5. Line baking trays with greaseproof paper or baking parchment.
- Heat the sugar with 4 tablespoons of water in a small pan over a medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves and no more. Set aside to cool down.
- Add the Rose Spice Drops® once the sugar syrup has cooled down.
- Place the egg yolks, butter, oil, Cardamom Spice Drops® and rice flour in a large bowl and beat until evenly blended. Gradually add the sugar syrup, beating until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag with a 1cm/ 1/2 inch nozzle and pipe 5cm/ 2.5 inch spirals, 2cm/ 1 inch apart on the baking trays.
- Sprinkle the mixture lightly with poppy seeds and bake on the bottom shelf for 12-14 minutes or until the biscuits turn slightly golden.
- Remove the trays from the oven and set aside until the biscuits have cooled down. Great with an afternoon tea or with desserts.
Original price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00In stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the co...View full detailsOriginal price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation o...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now