Prep time: 15 Minutes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g tofu or paneer, cut into small cubes or strips or prawns
- 2 tbsp peanuts, slightly crushed (optional)
- 250g packet of stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 vegetable or chicken stock cube
- 4 drops Lemongrass Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Pepper Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat and sauté the paneer, prawns or tofu and the peanuts, if using, for 2 minutes.
- Add the stir-fry vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Tip in the soy sauce, rice vinegar and crumble in the stock cube and sauté for another minute.
- Turn off the heat and add in the Spice Drops® and mix well.
Gouri Kubair 0 Comments
A fresh twist on the classic chocolate strawberry made with Holy Lama Spice Drops and Nibble Simply.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar to a pale, thick, glossy paste, then set asid...
1) Butter four small ramekins or individual pudding moulds. 2) Mix together the golden syrup and...
Place the milk and cream in a large saucepan and set over a medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer,...
1) For the fruit, heat the sugar in a frying pan and allow to melt into a light caramel. Add the...
Chop the cucumber and potato into chunks. Slice the spring onions (including the green part). ...
In a wide pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until golden brown. St...
Add 1 tbsp of the oil into a pan and heat. Tip in the paneer and sauté on low heat. Remove...