Pumpkin Spiced Granola
Bring the taste of autumn to your breakfast with our Pumpkin Spiced granola recipe, using Holy Lama's Pumpkin Spices Spice Drops!
- 320g Rolled/Jumbo oats
- 110g Coconut oil
- 120ml Agave syrup or honey
- 110g Nuts and seeds of your choice (we used pumpkin seeds and cashews)
- 100g of dried fruit (we used dates and banana chips)
- 5 Drops of Pumpkin Spices Spice Drops®
- Preheat oven to 175°C
- In a heat-proof bowl or jug, microwave the coconut oil until melted (not hot). Once melted, add in the Agave syrup and Pumpkin Spices Spice Drops and stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, nuts and seeds together.
- Pour in the oil and syrup mixture and stir until everything is coated.
- On a lined baking sheet (this stops sugar sticking to the pan rather than the oats) pour the combined mixture. Spread evenly but keep it compact by pressing down with a spatula, this will help you get those lovely chunks!
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or at least until the top is golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely, this will usually take an hour or so.
- Once cooled, start breaking up into chunks and add in your dried fruits and mix.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy in a bowl with milk or as the perfect yoghurt topper!
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results use Pumpkin Spice Extract in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the Pumpk...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Original price $78.00 - Original price $78.00Original price$78.00$78.00 - $78.00Current price $78.00In stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results use Pumpkin Spice Extract in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the Pu...View full detailsOriginal price $78.00 - Original price $78.00Original price$78.00$78.00 - $78.00Current price $78.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now