Lavender Bee's Knee's Cocktail
This Lavender cocktail will be your new summer favourite! Not only is it delicious but it's super easy too with our Spice Drops!
- 2tsp Honey
- 50ml of your favourite dry gin or alcohol-free alternative
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 1 Drop Lavender Spice Drops®
- Pour Honey and 1tsp of boiling water into a jug or heatproof cup and stir until honey is thinned down.
- Now pour the honey into a cocktail shaker (if you down have one of these stir in a tall glass or jug with ice and use a sieve to catch the ice when pouring the drink into a glass) along with the gin, lemon juice and 1 drop of Lavender Spice Drops.
- Shake and serve in a cold glass.
Original price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation o...View full detailsOriginal price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now