Potato and Spinach Soup
- 3-inch ginger grated
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 leek chopped
- 3 small potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1.5 pints stock
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Handful parsley
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 -2 drops of Lemongrass Spice Drops®
- Fry the ginger, garlic, mustard seeds and leek in a heavy-bottomed pan in 1tbs coconut oil.
- Once it is fragrant and soft, add potatoes, peas, and stock. Simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Remove from heat and add spinach, coconut milk, parsley, and black pepper. Blend it.
- Add drops of lemongrass spices and stir with a spoon. Serve and enjoy!
Original price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use Lemongrass Extract in the final stages...View full detailsOriginal price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now