Paneer Love Bites
Paneer is the vegetarian option for barbecued meat style dishes and works well with spice. This recipe is a northern Indian preparation which is generally prepared in a clay oven but comes out just as tasty under the grill.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200g coriander leaves, washed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 4 green chillies, coarsely chopped
- 4 drops Fennel Spice Drops®
- 2 tbsp natural yogurt
4 drops Fennel Spice Drops®
- 500g paneer, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 red onions, cut into pieces, for garnish
- Put all the ingredients for the marinade into a blender and grind until smooth.
- Place the marinade in a bowl and mix well. Add the paneer pieces and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Thread the skewers with the paneer. Brush the tikkas with the butter and place under a grill for 6 to 7 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with the chopped red onion and a chutney of your choice.
Original price $52.00 - Original price $52.00Original price$52.00$52.00 - $52.00Current price $52.00Low stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USEFor best results use Fennel Seed Extract in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the Fennel Ex...View full detailsOriginal price $52.00 - Original price $52.00Original price$52.00$52.00 - $52.00Current price $52.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now