This rich creamy dessert with fresh mangoes feels so sinful, yet so right!
- 300ml double cream
- 750g ready made custard
- 300g + 6 tbsp mango pulp
- 10 drops Cardamom Spice Drops®
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 60g chopped pistachios
10 drops Cardamom Spice Drops®
- Whisk the cream in a bowl until it forms soft peaks.
- Gradually add the custard to the mango pulp in another bowl and blend it well.
- Stir the cream into the pulp and custard mixture. Again mix it well so that it blends evenly.
- Add the Cardamom Spice Drops® and stir again. Mix in three quarters of the pistachios.
- Now gently mix in the chopped mangoes into the bowl.
- Decorate with swirls of mango pulp and the remaining chopped pistachios.
- Serve chilled.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation o...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now