Lemon Infused Whipped Cream
This Lemon Spice Drops infused whipped cream recipe works perfectly on top of pancakes or with fresh fruit! Try it yourself to compliment your dessert.
- 300ml Double cream (switch to coconut whipping cream for vegan option)
- 1tbsp Caster sugar
- 4 drops of Lemon Spice Drops
- Pour double cream into a bowl and add in caster sugar and spice drops
- Whip using a whisk until stiff peaks begin to form. (be careful not to over whip or the cream will start to split)
- Serve on top of pancakes or with fresh fruit to dip.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation ...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now