Iced Coffee with Cardamom
Delicious strong coffee with a hint of cardamom - the perfect combination that will leave you wanting more.
- 6 tsp. of strong coffee powder
- 500ml of whole milk
- A few ice cubes
- 8 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 8 drops Cardamom Spice Drops®
- Make a large pot of very strong fresh coffee. 6 teaspoons of ground coffee will make one litre. Make it twice as strong as you would make if you were drinking it hot.
- Add the milk to the prepared coffee. To accelerate cooling, add a few ice cubes.
- Add 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream and the Cardamom Spice Drops® to taste and mix with a hand blender until slightly frothy. Do not over blend too much otherwise the ice cream will become smooth and will not give a good texture.
- If you prefer it sweeter, add a little sugar or honey.
- Fill each glass 2/3 full and add a dollop of ice cream to complete the glass.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation o...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now