Prep time: 10 Minutes
- 50ml Seedlip Garden 108
- 3 Slices of cucumber - muddled
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 drop of Lemongrass Spice Drops
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1 drop of Red Chilli Spice Drops
- Muddle the cucumber and add the ingredients.
- Shake with ice and double strain over ice and cucumber into your glass.
- Dry shake vigorously 1 minute.
- Shake with 1 ice cube until melted.
- Double strain on top of your drink.
- Let it seep through until you’ve got a lovely amber coloured drink with a nice foam on top.
Chloe Hawes 0 Comments
A fresh twist on the classic chocolate strawberry made with Holy Lama Spice Drops and Nibble Simply.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar to a pale, thick, glossy paste, then set asid...
1) Butter four small ramekins or individual pudding moulds. 2) Mix together the golden syrup and...
Place the milk and cream in a large saucepan and set over a medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer,...
1) For the fruit, heat the sugar in a frying pan and allow to melt into a light caramel. Add the...
Chop the cucumber and potato into chunks. Slice the spring onions (including the green part). ...
In a wide pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until golden brown. St...
Add 1 tbsp of the oil into a pan and heat. Tip in the paneer and sauté on low heat. Remove...