Easter Rocky Road
Try this yummy vegan rocky road recipe using Holy Lama Spice Drops natural flavourings by @thekleenkitchen.
- 400g Leftover Vegan Easter chocolate or dark chocolate
- 1tbs Rice syrup or golden syrup
- 50g Vegan butter
- Handful of vegan marshmallows
- Handful of Mini Eggs or vegan alternative
- 2 Drops of your Favourite Spice Drops (we recommend Chai or Peppermint)
- 80g Digestive biscuits.
Optional: Add in some dried fruit and mixed nuts for a healthier option!
- Line medium sized brownie tin.
- Put the digestives into a sealable bag and bask with a rolling pin until you get coin sized chunks. Set aside.
- In a saucepan on a low heat, slowly melt the chocolate, butter and syrup together until smooth.
- Take off the heat and mix in the spice drops, allow to cool before mixing in the dry ingredients until everything is evenly coated in the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into the brownie tin and spread evenly in the tin.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for the best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparati...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Original price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00In stock
For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the container and pour th...View full detailsOriginal price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now