Comforting Cardamom Spiced Porridge
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 large Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 drops of Cardamom Spice Drops
- 8 drops of Vanilla Spice Drops
- 1-2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup (more or less depending on sweet preference)
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 apple, sliced
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Hemp seeds (optional)
- Drizzle of almond milk (or milk of choice) for serving
- Bring the water and salt to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan.
- Add the oats and dates to the hot water, reduce the heat, cover and simmer. Stir occasionally for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Cardamom Spice Drops, Vanilla Spice Drops and maple syrup. Taste test and adjust seasonings if need be.
- Add to serving bowl and top with hazelnuts, apple, hemp seeds, a drizzle of almond milk and a pinch of cinnamon.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation o...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Original price $11.00 - Original price $11.00Original price$11.00$11.00 - $11.00Current price $11.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. One gold star winner Great Taste Award – 2017 DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best res...View full detailsOriginal price $11.00 - Original price $11.00Original price$11.00$11.00 - $11.00Current price $11.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now