Chocolate Dipped Glace Oranges Recipe
- 2 oranges, fairly finely sliced
- 1 mug of caster sugar
- 1 mug of boiling water (add more if required)
- 8 drops of Spice Drops Orange Zest Extract
- 150g good quality dark chocolate
- In a sauté pan gently warm the water and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Add your Spice Drops Orange Zest Extract and put your slices of orange in the pan.
- Gently poach the orange slices for around an hour or so with the lid off the pan. Make sure you turn them over every 15 minutes or so. You want the oranges to go translucent; once they do, they're ready.
- Carefully lay your orange slices on a cooling rack (make sure you put some paper towel underneath to catch any drips) and leave to cool and solidify overnight.
- When the glace oranges have dried and set, melt your chocolate in a bain marie until it’s smooth and silky. Dip your slices in the melted chocolate and leave to set for an hour or so. Enjoy with a cup of good coffee.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the co...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now