Chai Spiced Biscuits Recipe
Makes approximately 24 biscuits depending on the size of cutter
- 125g butter, room temperature
- 65g caster sugar
- 10-12 Chai Spices Spice Drops
- 180g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/ gas mark 3.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in the Chai Spices drops.
- Sift in the flour and roughly combine. Using your hands, bring the mixture together to form a dough. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 10 minutes. This helps easy rolling.
- Remove from the fridge, roll out on a floured surface to around 3-5mm in thickness.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out your biscuit shapes. Place on a greased and lined baking sheet.
- Bake for around 12-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for the best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparati...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now