Chai Hazelnut Financiers
- 225 g Usalted Butter
- 75 g Plain Flour
- 150 g Ground Almonds
- 225 g Egg Whites approx 7-8 eggs
- 255 g Caster Sugar
- 5 drops of Chai Spices Natural Extract
- 20 g Hazelnuts chopped
- Icing sugar to dust
- Put the butter in a pan and heat until you have a beurre noisette. Take off the heat and leave to cool.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and then add the ground almonds and mix well.
- Put the egg whites and sugar into a large bowl and whisk gently until fully combined, do not whisk too much, you don't want it to be aerated.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the egg white and sugar mix, then mix in the cooled beurre noisette, mix until fully combined. Put the batter into an airtight container and place it in the fridge for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 170C, take the financier batter out of the fridge, it with have really thickened. Fill your moulds until they are three-quarters full, top with the chopped hazelnuts and bake for 15 minutes or until a light golden colour.
- Leave to cool and then remove from the moulds and dust with icing sugar
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for the best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparati...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now