Banana milk shake
Rich in protein and potassium, bananas are very filling. You can make this milkshake with over-ripe bananas as well.
- 1 large banana, peeled and roughly chopped
- 200ml milk (almond milk for Vegan option)
- 4 drops Cardamom Spice Drops®
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Add the chopped bananas to a bowl.
- Pour in the milk and the Cardamom Spice Drops® and blend until smooth using a hand-blender.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a bit of indulgence.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation o...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now