Apple Cinnamon and Gingerbread Porridge
Make the most delicious Apple Cinnamon and Gingerbread Porridge. This recipe is perfect for kids or adults.
- 1 small grated red apple
- 1 cup vegan milk or desired milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon gingerbread spice
- 4 drops Cinnamon Spice Drops®
- 1 tbsp cinnamon syrup
- 1 cup oats
- Optional toppings
- Add the apples, water, and gingerbread spice to a pot.
- Cook on low heat until the apple starts to soften.
- Add the milk and oats bring to a boil then simmer on low heat until it reaches your preferred consistency. Add a little extra milk towards the end.
- Lastly, add the cinnamon spice drops.
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now