This is a traditional dish with a difference. Lovage seed is a great spice that is believed to aid digestion and adds a distinctive flavour to these Yorkshire puddings.
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 175ml whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 drops Lovage Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Red Chilli Spice Drops®
- A few washed and chopped coriander leaves
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/440°F/gas mark 8.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon oil Into each hole of a Yorkshire pudding tray and place into the oven to heat.
- For the batter, add the plain flour into a bowl and beat in the eggs one at a time, until smooth. Gradually add the milk and carry on beating until the mixture is without any lumps.
- Season with salt and add the wholegrain mustard along with the Lovage Spice Drops® and the Red Chilli Spice Drops®. Add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Pour the batter into a jug and keep it ready to pour into the heated tray.
- Remove the hot tray from the oven. Carefully and evenly pour the batter into the holes filling about 1/2 the hole.
- Place the tray back in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the puddings have puffed up and browned.
- Serve them immediately or cool them and freeze for up to 1 month.
Original price $26.00 - Original price $26.00Original price$26.00$26.00 - $26.00Current price $26.00Low stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE For best results use Lovage Seed Extract in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the Lovage S...View full detailsOriginal price $26.00 - Original price $26.00Original price$26.00$26.00 - $26.00Current price $26.00
Original price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00In stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the co...View full detailsOriginal price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now