Roasted Squash And Parsnip With Brown Butter
Delicious roasted root vegetables, both sweet and spicy. You must try this recipe to experience firsthand how good it is.
- 500g butternut squash, washed and cut into wedges
- 500g parsnips, peeled and cut into halves
- 100g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Cinnamon Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Pepper Spice Drops®
- 6 dropsClove Spice Drops®
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- A few pumpkin seeds, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F/gas mark 6.
- Arrange the squash and parsnips in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, add the butter. Wait until the butter starts to turn a light brown colour.
- Remove from the heat and immediately pour half of the butter over the squash and parsnips. Reserve the rest of the butter.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with the brown sugar and maple syrup and season with the salt.
- Put the tray in the centre of the oven and bake undisturbed for 20 minutes.
- Put the Ginger, Cinnamon, Pepper and Clove Spice Drops® in the orange juice. Mix well and drizzle over the vegetables.
- Put the vegetables back in the oven for another 15 minutes. Melt the remaining butter.
- When the vegetables are tender, remove from the oven and drizzle with the butter.
- Transfer to a plate, garnish with the pumpkin seeds and serve.
Original price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use in the final stages of preparation or j...View full detailsOriginal price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation...View full detailsOriginal price $9.00 - Original price $9.00Original price$9.00$9.00 - $9.00Current price $9.00
Original price $33.00 - Original price $33.00Original price$33.00$33.00 - $33.00Current price $33.00Out of stock
DIRECTIONS FOR USE For best results use in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the contain...View full detailsOriginal price $33.00 - Original price $33.00Original price$33.00$33.00 - $33.00Current price $33.00Sold out
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now