White Mojito Cocktail
None of the bits of mint leaves sticking in your teeth. Clean, fresh mint extract anytime, anywhere.
- 1 part lime juice or lime cordial
- Caster sugar, to taste
- 1-2 drops Mint Spice Drops®
- Crushed ice
- 2 parts white rum (not required for virgin mojito)
- Dash of soda water
- Sprig of fresh mint, for garnish
- Put the lime juice, sugar and Spice Drops® in a tall glass and half fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Pour in the rum. Stir the mix together until the sugar dissolves.
- Top up with crushed ice, a splash of the soda water and garnish it with a sprig of mint.
Original price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00In stock
World Food Innovation Awards winner 2015 for best new ingredient. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For best results, use it in the final stages of preparation ...View full detailsOriginal price $7.00 - Original price $7.00Original price$7.00$7.00 - $7.00Current price $7.00
Introducing Val Stone's delightful Fig & Pumpkin Spice Jam recipe, where the rich sweetness of figs meets the warm embrace of pumpkin spice. This scrumptious preserve combines the autumnal charm of ripe figs with the comforting notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Val Stone, with her culinary expertise, brings you a harmonious blend of flavours that will elevate your breakfasts and afternoon teas. Get ready to indulge in a taste of the season with this uniquely British twist on a classic jam.Read now