Prep time: 10 Minutes
- 60ml/2oz Seedlip Spice 94
- 15ml/½oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon
- 22.5ml/¾oz Simple Syrup
- 1 drop of Chai Spice Drops
- 1 drop of Cardamom Spice Drops
- 30ml/1oz Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit
- Soda Water to top (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except soda) into a shaker
- Shake over ice
- Double strain into your favourite glass over crushed ice
- Garnish & Enjoy!
Chloe Hawes 0 Comments
A fresh twist on the classic chocolate strawberry made with Holy Lama Spice Drops and Nibble Simply.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar to a pale, thick, glossy paste, then set asid...
1) Butter four small ramekins or individual pudding moulds. 2) Mix together the golden syrup and...
Place the milk and cream in a large saucepan and set over a medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer,...
1) For the fruit, heat the sugar in a frying pan and allow to melt into a light caramel. Add the...
Chop the cucumber and potato into chunks. Slice the spring onions (including the green part). ...
In a wide pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until golden brown. St...
Add 1 tbsp of the oil into a pan and heat. Tip in the paneer and sauté on low heat. Remove...