Prep time: 10 Minutes
- 100g fresh raspberries (plus 6 more for serving)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup or 60ml water
- 2 drops Rose spice drops®
- 2 drops Mint Spice Drops®
- 50ml gin (or double for a stronger cocktail)
- 400ml tonic water
- Place the raspberries in a clean bowl and crush or mash with the back of a spoon.
- Pass the crushed raspberries through a sieve (into a jug or a cocktail shaker) and push all the pulp through with the back of a spoon. Discard the pips.
- Add the sugar and water and the Spice Drops®. Mix together well. Add the gin, 2 ice cubes and shake or mix together well.
- Top with tonic water, stir and pour the cocktail into two glasses. Serve with 3 fresh raspberries in each glass.
Gouri Kubair 0 Comments
A fresh twist on the classic chocolate strawberry made with Holy Lama Spice Drops and Nibble Simply.
In a bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar to a pale, thick, glossy paste, then set asid...
1) Butter four small ramekins or individual pudding moulds. 2) Mix together the golden syrup and...
Place the milk and cream in a large saucepan and set over a medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer,...
1) For the fruit, heat the sugar in a frying pan and allow to melt into a light caramel. Add the...
Chop the cucumber and potato into chunks. Slice the spring onions (including the green part). ...
In a wide pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until golden brown. St...
Add 1 tbsp of the oil into a pan and heat. Tip in the paneer and sauté on low heat. Remove...