Tea Spices Collection
It contains the following extracts:
- Cardamom – Great Taste Award-winner (2 gold stars)
- Chai Spices
- Lemongrass – Great Taste Award-winner (2 gold stars)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results, use in the final stages of preparation or just before serving. For drinks, add the drop(s) first in the container and pour the drink on top. Shake well before use. If stored correctly, stays fresh for up to 3 years shelf from manufacturing date.
Spice Drops® mix easily with your chosen food and drink. We match the proportion of emulsifier to each concentrated spice extract. Water-soluble. Fat-soluble. Emulsifier is derived from plants.
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURINGS. NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES. NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURINGS.
Our sustainable business model is founded on long term relationships with local farmers in the land of coconuts, spices & herbs – Kerala, India. Over 80% of our workforce is women, many of whom are from disadvantaged backgrounds. We recycle and use by-products, resulting in an impressively low level of waste.
• Chai Spices [Emulsifier – polysorbate 80, pepper extract, ginger extract, cardamom extract, cinnamon extract, nutmeg extract and clove bud extract.]
• Ginger [Emulsifier – polysorbate 80 and ginger extract (45%).]
• Lemongrass – Great Taste Award-winner (2 gold stars) [Lemongrass extract (50%) and emulsifier – polysorbate 80.]