Give this showstopping bake a go by @veganpriya! It won our Bake Me Vegan contest and we’re sure you can see why! This recipe is made from multiple elements that also work great as sepereate recipes. If you’re only craving some madeleines then look below for the full recipe, or if you’re looking for a fun challenge check out the full recipe in the images above!
- 80g Wholemeal spelt flour.
- 30g Ground almonds.
- 1tbsp Cornflour.
- 45g Granulated Sugar.
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder.
- 1 Pinch xanthan gum.
- 75ml Dairy-free whole milk alternative.
- 3 tbsp Oggs aquafaba.
- 25g Dairy-free butter, melted.
- 1/2 tbsp Agave syrup.
- 2 Drops Holy Lama Lemon Spice Drops.
- 1 Drop Holy Lama Cardamom Spice Drops.
- Vegan White Chocolate, melted.
- Mix the dry ingredients together: Flours, almonds, sugar, baking powder and xanthan gum.
- Combine liquid ingredients in a separate bowl and add to the dry mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 180℃ / 350℉ / Gas mark 4.
- Grease a madeleine mould and pour 1 tbsp of mixture into each.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden. Let cool before decorating.
- To decorate: melt white chocolate (bain-marie method) and dip madeleines in chocolate or decorate using an icing tool.
Check out The full recipe on Priya’s Instagram!