A quick and easy recipe bursting with flavour. Have it as a snack or a side dish.
FOR THE PRAWNS:
- 180g raw jumbo king prawns
- 4 drops Tikka Masala Spice Drops®
- 1 drop Garlic Spice Drops®
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE YOGURT:
- Wash and drain the prawns, clean them well and place them into a bowl. Drop in the Tikka Masala Spice and Garlic Spice Drops®, add 1 tbsp of the oil and rub the mixture into the prawns.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add the remaining 1 tbsp of the oil.
- Tip in the prawns and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until pink and cooked through completely. Season with the salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate.
- Mix the yogurt with the Chilli and Paprika Spice Drops®. Serve with the prawns and salad.