Crunchy croustades served with tangy and spicy sweet corn. You just can’t stop at one
- 200g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 1/2 mango, chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into small cubes
- 2 spring onions, washed and sliced very thinly
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 drops Cumin Seed Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Pepper Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Lemongrass Spice Drops®
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp washed and chopped coriander leaves
- In a bowl, add the sweetcorn, mango, red pepper and spring onions.
- In another bowl, mix together the sweet chilli sauce, Cumin, Pepper and Lemongrass Spice Drops® and the lime juice.
- Mix well and drizzle over the sweetcorn mixture. Sprinkle the chopped coriander. Keep in the refrigerator to chill and just before serving fill in the croustades with the mixture. Serve immediately.
Enjoy this easy to make canapé.