Strawberries and cream is a quintessential English dessert and component of cream tea. You can enhance this classic recipe with delicious variations.
- 284 ml whipping cream
- 250 g chopped strawberries
- 2 heaped tbsps castor sugar
- 2 drops Rose Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Vanilla Spice Drops®
- Place the cream and sugar in a bowl and whip until it starts to thicken.
- Add the Spice Drops® and blend until it is nice and thick.
- Taste to ensure you are happy with the balance of flavours and sweetness.
- Using a either a spoon or piping bag, add alternate layers of cream and chopped strawberries and enjoy this delightful dessert!