A delicious spicy twist to the usual stable scrambled egg dish.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add in all the Spice Drops® and salt.
- Beat the eggs until the mixture is combined. Do not worry if the Spice Drops® haven’t evenly blended.
- Take the oil or butter in a non-stick pan and let the butter melt, but not brown.
- Pour in the egg mixture and allow it to sit in the pan without stirring for 20 seconds. Then begin to stir with a wooden spoon, making sure it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the eggs are still soft and slightly runny in places, remove from the heat and leave for a moment to finish cooking.
- Give it a final stir and serve immediately. Garnish with the fresh coriander leaves, if using and serve.