Garlic bread is an all-time favourite accompaniment to all kinds of dishes, from classic Italian (starters) to stir fry and slow cooked casseroles.
Making great tasting garlic bread at home just got easier!
Garlic and other seasoned butters can be added to your store just by adding a few drops of your chosen spice or herb.
Tips: Try mint butter for peas or potatoes and Tikka Masala butter or mayonnaise for a great tasting chicken sandwich.
- 125g butter or spreadable butter or 125ml
- 8 – 10 Spice Drops®.
- In a medium-sized bowl add either 125g butter or spreadable butter or 125ml mayonnaise.
- Add 8 – 10 Spice Drops®.
- Using a hand mixer, blend until well incorporated.
- If you prefer a stronger taste, add more Spice Drops® accordingly.
- Transfer the seasoned butter or mayonnaise to a lidded container and store in the fridge until required. Use within 3 weeks.
Try mint butter for peas or potatoes and Tikka Masala butter or mayonnaise for a great tasting chicken sandwich.
You can use either ordinary butter (allow to soften slightly before mixing) or spreadable butter. When you whisk ordinary butter you will make it ‘spreadable’.