This is a delicious easy to make pudding and syn free too! You can make it using Milk from HEXA allowance.
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- 50g round pudding rice
- 1 tsp. sweetener, to taste
- 1-2 drops of Saffron and Spices Spice Drops®
- a few chopped mango pieces and blueberries, to garnish
- Add milk to a pot and bring to boil.
- Add the pudding rice and turn down the heat simmering for around 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally so that it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Add the Sweetener and Spice Drops® stir well. Turn off the heat and cover.
- Once cool enough, serve with the fresh mango pieces and blueberries.
Struggling to get your HEXB in? Then serve with pistachios and berries.