Roasted Red Pepper and Cannelleni Bean Dip (Syn Counted)
TOTAL PREP TIME: 15 MINS
A delicious protein rich syn free dip. Enjoy as much as you like with some speed veggie sticks or just to add a bit of flavour to your meals.
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 x 450g tin cannellini beans
- 1 tsp Harrisa Spice or 2 drops Red Chilli Spice Drops®
- 6 drops Garlic Spice Drops®
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Roast the red pepper in a preheated oven at 2180°C/350°F/gas mark 4 for 15 minutes until tender. Remove from the oven.
- In a blender, add the cannellini beans plus half the water from the tin with the rest of the ingredients including the roasted pepper and blend until smooth.
Squeeze a little lemon juice to give it a refreshing touch.
RECIPES THAT ALSO USE GARLIC, RED CHILLI
- Spicy Response to the Problem of Oxalates
- Thai Green Hummus
- Thai Green Curry
- Roasted Red Pepper and Cannelleni Bean Dip (Syn Counted)
- Ginger and Orange Salmon Parcels Ginger (Syns Counted)
- Red Lentil Daal with Spinach (Syns Counted)
- Citrusy Spicy PRAWN skewers
- Cooked Chilli Salsa
- Spiced Scrambled Eggs
- Chicken Masala with Chick Peas and Rocket Recipe
- Quick and Easy Masoor Dhal with Spice Drops