A refreshing cocktail that looks and tastes fantastic!
- 100g fresh raspberries (plus 6 more for serving)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup or 60ml water
- 2 drops Rose spice drops®
- 2 drops Mint Spice Drops®
- 50ml gin (or double for a stronger cocktail)
- 400ml tonic water
- Place the raspberries in a clean bowl and crush or mash with the back of a spoon.
- Pass the crushed raspberries through a sieve (into a jug or a cocktail shaker) and push all the pulp through with the back of a spoon. Discard the pips.
- Add the sugar and water and the Spice Drops®. Mix together well. Add the gin, 2 ice cubes and shake or mix together well.
- Top with tonic water, stir and pour the cocktail into two glasses. Serve with 3 fresh raspberries in each glass.