This is the dish you make when you have no time to go. A bag of stir fry will do the trick. Skip the soya sauce to make it Gluten free.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g tofu or paneer, cut into small cubes or strips or prawns
- 2 tbsp peanuts, slightly crushed (optional)
- 250g packet of stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 vegetable or chicken stock cube
- 4 drops Lemongrass Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Pepper Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat and sauté the paneer, prawns or tofu and the peanuts, if using, for 2 minutes.
- Add the stir-fry vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes more.
- Tip in the soy sauce, rice vinegar and crumble in the stock cube and sauté for another minute.
- Turn off the heat and add in the Spice Drops® and mix well.
Serve hot with cooked rice noodles.