A delicious chicken curry recipe which works well all year round. It also works well if you replace the chicken with fish.
- 3 tbsp sunflower or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breast fillets, chopped
- into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 drops Turmeric Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Coriander Seed Spice Drops®
- 3 drops Red Chilli Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Cumin Seed Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Garam Masala Spice Drops®
- 1 drop Garlic Spice Drops®
- 1 drop Ginger Spice Drops®
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat a pan on medium heat and then add the oil.
- Put in the onion and fry for 1 minute. Add the chicken and continue to fry for 7-8 minutes until the chicken is white on the outside.
- Stir in the tomato puree and fry for another minute.
- Add 6-8 tablespoons of water. Turn down the heat and let it simmer for 2 minutes more.
- Cut a piece of chicken in half to check that it’s cooked through. If not, add a little extra water and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Stir in the salt and add all the Spice Drops® and mix well together.
- Serve with hot Pita bread or plain Basmati rice and garnish with the fresh coriander leaves.